Registration is now open for the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank Marathon, which is scheduled for October 19, 2014. Detroit PAL is a proud returning Detroit Marathon charity partner. Because running is much more fun when you do it with teammates, we have formed an official running team, #TeamDetroitPAL.
STEP 1: REGISTER FOR A RACE
- Visit the marathon website to register
- Choose from 8 race events
- On the Participant Registration page, select “Detroit PAL” in the Official Charity Partners drop down menu at the bottom of the page
- After you are done with the race registration process, continue to Step #2
- Note: participants can also make a one time donation to Detroit PAL at registration
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR #TEAMDETROITPAL
- Go to our official team page, and click The Team to join our team
- You will be asked to create a free Crowdrise account to start fundraising on behalf of Detroit PAL.
- Kick off your fundraising by donating to yourself. $25 = registration for a child to participate in one of Detroit PAL’s 11 programs
- We ask that all team members raise a minimum of $250.
This year, #TeamDetroitPAL is taking on the challenge to raise $10,000. We know with your support we can reach this goal!