Detroit PAL will launch its Be A PAL Child Sponsor Campaign with a Radiothon on WJR AM News/Talk Radio 760 AM all day on December 17th between 6:00am and 7:00pm. To Sponsor a Child all you have to do is to agree to make a donation with a one time gift of $252 or $21 per month, but only on December 17th a one time gift of $126 or a monthly pledge $10.50 will be matched by Detroit Lions Rob Sims and wife Natalie up to $30,000. 100 percent of your donation will go directly to services supporting one of our Detroit PAL kids.
Dial our Toll Free Donation Line 1.855.505.KIDS
A Be A PAL: Child Sponsor Receives:
• A personal thank you note from a child benefiting from Detroit PAL – (Donor will never be able to meet the child for protection purposes.)
• A personal mid-year report from the child sponsored
Your gift to the Detroit PAL Child Sponsorship program will ensure that each child receives all the support they need in participating on one of more Detroit PAL teams and sports. Your gift will provide the following:
• An engaged mentor and coach who has dedicate their lives to each of our children’s life in their pursuit of their full potential and purpose.
• Umpires and referees
• Program evaluation and improvement
• Volunteer background checks
• A trained coach with sports training and life counseling and understanding through Detroit PAL’s IMPACT training
• Outdoor and Indoor facility maintenance
• Food and Beverages to build strong bodies
• Trophies and Awards
• Detroit PAL program staff and support
Plus each child receives….
• An adult role model
• Guaranteed playing time in games and practice
• A core of supportive friends
• Referrals for educational and personal and family support
• Discipline and focus
• Self-esteem and self control and teamwork skills
• Character Building opportunities with a hand up mentality
• Guidance on how to respect parents, coaches, police officers, teachers, fellow teammates, referees, persons of authority and community