Golf Session II
Registration will begin on April 22.
The Golf Program at Detroit PAL is for boys and girls ages 5 – 19. The program runs for 4-weeks from July 18th through August 10th.
Players in the golf program meet on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 11 am- 12 pm.
The cost of participating in the Detroit PAL Golf program is $60 (or $45 with a Medicaid card). Payment is accepted by cash, credit card, or check and can be paid online, by mail or in the office from April 16 until the program is filled.
Participants can use their own clubs, if they choose. Detroit PAL will provide clubs for participants who need them. Participants in Detroit PAL’s summer golf lessons will help:
- Teach proper golf etiquette on and off the course
- Develop appropriate form and technique
- Promote discipline while having fun
- Teach the rules of golf
- Receive a free Detroit PAL Golf Polo Shirt
- Children will receive a free lunch everyday after each session
For more information on concussions, please take a look at this Concussion Fact Sheet.